What is Entehep?
- Entehep Tablet is used for Compensated or decompensated liver disease, HIV patients infected with hepatitis b virus, Liver infection and other conditions. Entehep Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Entehep Tablet contains Entecavir as an active ingredient.
- Entehep Tablet works by inhibiting the activity of virus.
Entehep Tablet Uses
Entehep Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Compensated or decompensated liver disease
- HIV patients infected with hepatitis b virus
- Liver infection
- Entehep Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Entehep Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Entehep Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you
observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Inability to sleep